Keettoon.tv is the IP (Intellectual Property) of Scholars Ink Group PLT. This platform acted as the Scholars Ink digital fronting in order to achieve its vision and mission.
Scholars Ink aims to encourage the growth of changemakers for social impact among the vulnerable communities by integrating the qualities of faith, survival skills, education and empowerment to uplift the livelihood of the community by the year 2030
- To initiate social impact through early childhood education
- To encourage sectors collaboration from various fields in order to maximize the impact to materialize the vision.
- To restore faith in humanity through social impact initiative and activities
- To empower the vulnerable community to be able to sustain and improve their livelihoods.
- To shape the vulnerable community into the resilient community
- To advocate on behalf of the vulnerable communities in order to raise awareness among the society members.
“FUN AND EDUCATIONAL”
To improve the quality of education and skills and promote social impact via educational platforms for all
To produce quality and safe content for children in this technological borderless world. Focusing on their spiritual, mental and psychological needs
SUSTAINABLE SOCIAL IMPACT
To maintain the sustainability of vulnerable communities aside from commercial goals
Education & Empowerment
Foundation of sustainable society towards a better life and future
Enhancement Of Skills & Quality Education
Survival of life’s insistence through realistic means of skill-based industries
To reintroduce volunteerism as a preferred profession with justified returns
Principle Of Sustainability
To leave no one behind in all aspects of sustainable needs in accordance with the 17 Sustainable SDGs
Reconstructing Mindset About Vulnerable Communities
Propagate the importance of collective resilient society-building